Monday, September 01, 2003

MY SABBATICAL BEGINS TODAY. I have the whole academic year off to finish the book I'm writing on Christian transmission of Jewish Pseudepigrapha. Regular readers will be familiar with some of the work I have done in this area from draft papers here, here, and here. I intend to post more draft material from the book as the year progresses, so stay tuned.

All this means that the summer is over and I shall be very, very busy from now on. I still intend to post something here most every day, except when I'm out of town or have a cold or other major distraction, but I'm not going to allow myself to waste much time on the blog during the day. Longer, more analytic posts will have to wait for evenings and weekends � and then only as time and family permit, so commentary on really interesting articles and such may come with a certain time lag.

Still, as I said, I mean to provide you with something new here daily under normal circumstances. So do keep coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment