Wednesday, October 08, 2003

WE'RE OFF TO SAN DIEGO first thing tomorrow morning for a two-and-a-half week holiday. My mother's computer is on the blink and blogging will depend largely on whether it is fixable. It's likely to be at least a day or two before I know, maybe more. But if I can, I will try to blog reasonably regularly. If not, I'll try to say hi now and again from an Internet caf� or a friend's house.

Meanwhile, do have a look at the many blogs and news sites listed at the bottom of the links bar to the right. And speaking of links, in the last few days I've added close to thirty new ones in various parts of the links page.

If you just must have another big link to tide you over, go to Daniel Boyarin's A Radical Jew: Paul and the Politics of Identity (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1994). This is the complete text of the book online for your delectation.

Also, happy Sukkot, which begins on the evening of the 10th.

I expect to be back at my desk on the 27th. Have a good October.

No comments:

Post a Comment