Tuesday, September 26, 2006

BLOG WATCH: These are a few blog posts I've been meaning to mention. Shai Heijmans tells us about his doctoral dissertation at the Hebrew and Aramaic Philology blog. Shai also gives an English outline of the latest issue of the Hebrew Journal Lishonenu. At Ricoblog, Rick Brannan notes that Metzger's List of Sahidic Coptic Words is now available online. I got the print version back in the 1970s and have used it a little, although not recently. At the Thoughts on Antiquity blog, Ben C. Smith has been posting on ancient canonical lists. Note this one on the Muratorian Canon.

As for me, this is the first week of class, I'm swamped with meetings, and I have a conference in Canada coming up this weekend. Blogging may be late and light for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment